This recipe is the creation of Ivan Ramos from Sam's Riverside restaurant. It's a proper Bloody Mary and completely vegan.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- Handful of cubed ice
- 100ml Vodka
- 500ml Tomato juice
- 1tsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- Splash Tabasco
- 1tsp Horseradish
- 1tsp Grey Poupon Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 Celery sticks, to serve
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place the ice in a large jug. Measure the vodka and tomato juice, then pour it straight onto the ice.
- 2. Add the Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup, horseradish, wholegrain mustard and a splash of Tabasco (or more if you like it spicy) and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold, then strain the cocktail into 2 tall glasses.
- 3. Top up with fresh ice, add a celery stick and lemon slice to both glasses and enjoy.