Vegetarian Ramen Bowls
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1L vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 50 g piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 200 g fresh spinach
- 200 g mushrooms
- 200 g ramen noodles
- 4 eggs
- 60 g coriander, chopped
- 5 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red chilli pepper
- Sesame seeds and sesame oil, to serve
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. In a large pot, combine the vegetable broth, miso and Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup.
- 2. Place a pot over a medium heat and add onion, garlic cloves and fresh ginger.
- 3. Bring to boil and reduce the heat to low.
- 4. Add fresh spinach and mushrooms and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5. Cook 200 g ramen noodles following the pack instructions, when ready take them out from the water and use the same pot to boil 4 eggs.
- 6. Divide the noodles between four bowls.
- 7. Simmer the eggs for around 10 minutes and let them cool under the cold water. Peel and cut in halves.
- 8. Ladle the soup into earlier prepared serving bowls with noodles.
- 9. Top with the eggs, coriander, spring onions, chilli, sesame seeds and sesame oil.
Recipe Cuisine: Chinese