Vegan Smoked Paprika Potato Salad
by Jill - Especially Vegan
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 450g potatoes, peeled and evenly diced
- 4 tablespoons of good quality mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of mushroom ketchup
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to the boil. Cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until soft but not falling apart.
- 2. Drain and leave to cool completely. You can speed this process by submerging the cooked potatoes in icy-cold water for 1-2 minutes.
- 3. Whilst the potatoes are cooling, place the mayonnaise and smoked paprika in a bowl and stir in using a spoon.
- 4. Add the mushroom ketchup and mix it in.
- 5. Once the potatoes are completely cool, cut into bite-sized pieces and add to the mayonnaise mixture. Gently mix to ensure the potatoes are evenly coated.
Recipe Cuisine: Vegan