Poached Egg with Anchovy Sauce
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 slice of best quality sourdough bread
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Bring a small pan of water to a simmer.
- 2. Add a drop of vinegar.
- 3. Crack an egg into a small bowl and slowly tip it into the pan with simmering water.
- 4. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 5. Toast the slice of the sourdough bread.
- 6. Mix the butter together with the Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce and spread it over the toasted bread.
- 7. Top with the egg and season with freshly ground pepper.
Recipe Cuisine: American