- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 Spanish Onion (sliced)
- 5 Potatoes, medium sized (sliced)
- Button Mushrooms, handful (sliced)
- 10 straws Chives (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- 6 Eggs (well beaten)
- Salt, to taste
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Heat olive oil in pan. Add sliced onions, mushrooms and potatoes to the pan.
- 2. Sauté till the potatoes are soft and cooked.
- 3. Add Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup to the pan and season the mix.
- 4. Add beaten eggs to the pan along with chives.
- 5. Cook gently over a medium heat for 10 minutes, until the egg looks set around the edges (it may be a little runny on the top).
- 6. Place the pan under the grill for 2 minutes to finish cooking the frittata on top or in pre-heated oven at 180C for 4 minutes.
- 7. Turn out the frittata onto a plate and let it cool slightly before cutting into wedges or squares.
Recipe Cuisine: Spanish