Minute Steak Sandwich with Spicy Cheddar
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 800g Minute Steak
- 2 tsp Patum Peperium Angler's Relish
- 2 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- 2 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Costa Sea Salt Coarse
- 3 Baguette Bread (cut in half length ways)
- Butter, to spread
- 1 pack Spicy Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pack Rocket Leaves
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. In a mixing bowl add Patum Anglers Relish, Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup, crushed black pepper, olive oil and costa salt. Whisk together to make a marinade. Add minute steaks and mix well. Leave aside for 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Spread the butter on the baguette bread and keep aside.
- 3. Cook the marinated steaks on a very hot pan for a minute each side and keep aside to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Place some rocket leaves on the baguette bread, then put the cooked steak and top with spicy cheddar cheese.
- 5. Repeat this process for all the baguettes and then gratinate under the grill till the cheese melts. Serve hot with salad and dipping sauce.
Recipe Cuisine: American