Marinaded Lamb Chops
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 8 lamb chops
- 60 ml olive oil plus 2 tbsp for cooking
- 3 tbsp Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup plus 1 tbsp to serve
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 20 g rosemary
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients together and season with the sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 2. Add the lamb chops and toss gently making sure, they are completely covered in the marinade. Place in the fridge for minimum 1 hour, or for a really rich flavour, marinate overnight.
- 3. Heat 2 tbsp of the olive oil in a pan and fry the lamb chops for 4 minutes on each side. Use the same timing if using the grill.
- 4. Transfer the remaining juices from the pan to the small bowl and mix it with 1 tbsp of Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup. Add some rosemary and serve together with the lamb chops.
- 5. Taste great with grilled veggies or Greek style salad.
Recipe Cuisine: American