Bodega-Inspired Breakfast Sandwich
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 slice bacon
- 2 slices of good quality, sourdough bread
- 1 egg
- 10g Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup
- One slice of your favourite cheese
- 5 g chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp butter
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Heat a small size pan over a medium heat and add 1 slice of bacon.
- 2. Fry until golden brown and crispy.
- 3. Toast the bread slices.
- 4. Remove the bacon from the pan and place it on the bread slice.
- 5. Beat an egg with 1/2 tsp of water, 10 g Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup and season with freshly ground pepper.
- 6. Melt 1 tsp butter in the same pan we’ve previously cooked our bacon and pour in the egg.
- 7. Make sure the egg mixture covers the pan and place the cheese in the middle of the pan.
- 8. Fry for one minute, until egg will set and fold all the edges of the egg to the middle to completely cover the cheese. You should form a small square with a cheese inside.
- 9. Top the bacon with the folded egg, sprinkle with chopped spring onions and put the other slice of the bread on the top.
- 10. Eat at once.
Recipe Cuisine: American