Anchovy Butter Pasta
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 100 g spaghetti
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 3 tbsp Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh chilli, chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- A small bunch of fresh parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Cook your pasta according to the packaging instruction.
- 2. While pasta cooks, add the butter, anchovy sauce, one anchovy fillet, garlic cloves and fresh chilli to the blender and blitz until smooth.
- 3. When pasta is ready, drain it through a colander and transfer it back to the saucepan.
- 4. Add the anchovy sauce and mix until butter is melted and covers the pasta completely.
- 5. Squeeze the half of lemon over the pasta, give it a final stir and move it into a serving plates.
- 6. Sprinkle with parsley and freshly ground pepper.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean